November 29, 2010

In Progress

DSC_0142

I am in a bit of a sewing frenzy this week, getting ready for a craft fair on Saturday. In all of this making, sometimes it seems like each new idea improves vastly upon all of the others. I do enjoy the process, but I will be glad when the frenzy is over. I am looking forward to making Christmas presents and working on some ideas for myself.

DSC_0145

Today its just sewing and an attempt at sourdough baguettes, which didn't go perfectly this time but I will definitely try again.

Sourdough Baguettes, first try

I have projects and recipes that I want to share with you, they will be coming soon! Now I am off to deliver a bag that the owner of the bakery around the corner bought from my shop. It's all wrapped up and I'm delighted that I can hand deliver it.

DSC_0141

No comments:

Post a Comment