December 2, 2010

Further Progress

DSC_0141

I'm reaching the home stretch in creating for the craft fair on Saturday and on my big pre-holiday push. Now I just have to make some gifts for friends and family. I wanted to share a few more shots of progress, sometimes I enjoy the look of the fabric and the stitching as much as I do the final product. They are so different, but very much connected.

DSC_0142

I love the aesthetic of stitches on fabric and would like to incorporate it more into my work.

DSC_0209

grayvinemessenger

I finished these bags as well as a few others. Three of them are up in my shop and depending on how much I sell this weekend there will be more things in the shop on Monday. Next week I will also begin sharing more projects and recipes. Until then, Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment