January 19, 2011

New Wool Bags

I just added some wool messenger style bags to my shop. I've been wanting to make some out of wool for a while now. They are great for colder, wetter weather -- cozy to use and wear and the wool provides and extra layer to protect whatever is inside the bag from rain or snow. The first one is called Water and the second is called Earth.


I love the way lines of stitching look.  I guess that is one of the reasons that I sew, because I can combine two dimensional and three dimensional art.


I am currently taking a market for makers course and I am working on improving my business as well as this blog. I have some new design ideas for this site which I am looking forward to working on. I was also wondering if you could help me with some brainstorming? Would you take a quick look at my shop and tell me three adjectives that come to mind when you look at my work?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment