February 27, 2015

Works In Progress






I've been meaning to make new pillow covers for quite some time. I'm really happy that I got to use some of my favorite fabrics from my stash and I had fun reinforcing them with decorative lines of stitching. I still have two more pillows to cover. I'm not sure if I'll use the same style or colors. It might be fun to do a tutorial on how to make these striped covers. What do you think?








Another project that has been in progress for months. I am planning to hang this on an empty wall in our living room. I just have to figure out how I want to hang it.







I made my first Esme Top last fall and I really love it. I cut this fabric in December to make another one but it has been neglected since then. Hopefully I will finish it soon because I am excited to be expanding my clothes making skills beyond skirts.







Another neglected project. I started this sweater for Amos before Christmas. Then I lost the directions in my house! I have the directions again and I just have to finish the sleeves. Luckily it is a size that should fit him for a while and sweater weather won't be over any time soon.


I sometimes have projects that I am not sure I will ever finish, but I'm always glad to have many opportunities to create. What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment