February 27, 2014

Refreshing

home

My last post was about embracing messiness (see photo above), but I am so happy to have had a chance to tidy up and refresh this space. Ahhhh..... I've been wanting to do it for a while, even considered starting over with a new blog, and I couldn't be happier about the way it turned out (I hope you like it, too!). I just love the feeling of a newly cleaned and refreshed space. I certainly would like to do this to many of the rooms in our apartment, but for now I will appreciate this tidy new blog design.

Redesigning this blog only reminded me that it always has been and always will be a work in progress. Some of the small changes I made were so simple and so obvious that I should have done them long ago. But until now I didn't think about them or didn't know how to do quite what I wanted. I just realized that the last time I wrote was my 400th post on this site. It's always a meandering road, but I am definitely looking forward to continuing the journey. 

I just got a shipment of new fabric and I have plans for a few different ways I want to use it. I may not get to sewing today but I will admire the soft textures and vibrant colors in hopes of perking up another below zero day.

I'll be back soon with more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment