March 11, 2013

Excited to Share With You...



I spent my weekend working on a quilt, making waffles and, later, sandwich bread, enchiladas and brownies. It was a very gray couple of days, but perfect for staying inside and working on creative projects. There are always things to work on and play with and I love having so many opportunities to make and create in my every day life. Which is why I am especially excited to share the news that I have created and e-course to help you make creating a part of your every day life, too!

Making things by hand helps us to see in new ways and to connect with the world more meaningfully and authentically. I believe that using your hands to create will enrich and empower your life. In this course, Creating Your Handmade Life, I will guide you through six weeks of lessons, ideas, activities and creative challenges to encourage every day creativity and making by hand. I hope it will be a fun and engaging way to explore creativity in your life and incorporate more handmade into your every day.

I have been working hard on putting this course together. It is new territory for me, but something I have wanted to make happen for quite a while. I've put a lot of ideas, inspiration, love and excitement into creating the class. The class starts April 1. If you know anyone who might be interested in this e-course, please help me spread the word. If you are interested you can read more and sign up at the class page.


2 comments: