April 15, 2011

This Week

DSC_0269


I started a new batch of napkins. I love the colors of the cotton fabric, there are so many beautiful ones to choose from.

DSC_0273

I printed tags and business cards. I've been working on the design and with my limited abilities in photo shop finally figured out how to make them work.

Picked up a copy of this vegetarian cookbook. I'm really looking forward to trying the recipes which use ingredients that are new to me and also use familiar ingredients in new and different ways.

makingbutter1

Made lots of homemade butter for an article I was working on for Wine and Food Travel.

Started watching the television version (from netflix) of the fun and delightful Number One Ladies Detective Agency series of books.

Dreamed about the little porch garden I hope to start planting next week.

What have you been making, cooking, watching or planning?

3 comments:

  1. napkins are really fun and the tags turned out great. congrats on a food and wine article, homemade butter sounds delicious! I placed the cookbook on my to read list. I love veggie meals and am always looking for new ones. I've been visiting my family this week and eating lots of italian cookies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your butter article! I can't wait to check out the website. Adorable napkins too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your article on Bars Bakery. I hope to try it soon!
    Love the napkins!

    ReplyDelete