December 21, 2010

DSC_0076

I am headed to the east coast today for two weeks of holidays with family and friends. I wanted to wish you a happy solstice, merry christmas, and joyful start to your new year. Thanks for being here this year, for reading and commenting and inspiring me. I am very much looking forward to 2011 and all of the new projects, ideas and possibilities that will come with it. Whatever days you may be celebrating, I hope you find plenty of light and warmth in a time of year that can be quite dark and cold. See you in a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image you have captured to speak to the season. Thank you for your thoughts and writings, I find them to be a constant gift. Merry merry to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were in Maine to connect with you whilst you are close by. I just started to read your blog and as with everything you do, I find such enjoyment in what you share so willingly of yourself.
    Happy solstice and Merry Christmas. blessings from us. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home to New England. I hope you had a safe trip and are enjoying the blizzard aftermath. Happy 2011 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete