July 12, 2011

Recently

DSC_0261


I haven't been doing much cooking, but we are finally grilling.

I have lots of veggies from the farm, but no recipes to share quite yet. Last night, with the help of the grill, we made a classic summer meal. I put lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and goat cheese in a salad. Watermelon, blueberries, grapes and mint in another salad. Some potatoes and the grilled vegetables made a feast of summer!

DSC_0248


I haven't spent much time sewing recently, but I just finished two new aprons. I love the colors of the fabric and the veggies appliqued on it. I'll be at the HandmadeMN Summer Market in Saint Paul, MN this Saturday with these aprons and more.

I'm also working on a new bag for a friend. I might put a bird on it.

I've been short on time for working on projects, recently, but I will be back here soon with recipes and more to share.

4 comments:

  1. Those veggies look delicious... and can't wait to see the finished aprons!

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog, but I want to say that I completely in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apseed - Thanks for reading, it's great to have you here!

    TGL - I'll try to get some photos up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Slightly offtopic, but I just wanted to let you know that I've written a mini-review of your blog at a link-up post on my blog. Feel free to check it out and I hope my recommendation will give you more traffic!

    Here is the link:
    http://this-good-life.blogspot.com/2011/07/through-blogging-door-ii.html

    Best wishes,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete